Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Announcement! (This one is cool!)

     As of about a week ago, I was asked by the founder of the I Ran with Robert racing team to contribute to the team blog and to assume the duties of training guru/team coach. This is a huge step for the team in branching out and helping mentor and shape members of the running community. This is also a huge step for me as I am now expected to actually know what I am talking about! I am honored to be a member of the IRWR team and cannot express the gratitude that I have for Roberto Gonzales in choosing me for this position. 
     I will be posting my articles in both my blog here and the IRWR blog on the team website: www.iranwithrobert.com. The creation of the website is a huge step for the team in becoming a more prominent force in the Texas running scene. We have very high hopes for where the team will go in the future and hope that everyone will help us grow this dream that we have. 

Remember, there is no telling how much a good kick and a smile can do to affect your attitude and those around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment